Useful Links & Report It

How do I report incidents of crime or anti-social behaviour?

The Parish Council would like to urge residents to report all incidents of crime and anti-social behaviour to the police. Please don’t assume that someone else will do it. Even where it appears unlikely that the police will be able to do anything they do need to have a record of all incidents so that they can establish if there are any patterns emerging which will help them direct their limited resources to the right places.

To report a crime in progress dial 999

  • To report an incident which is not life threatening 01622 690690
  • To contact your local neighbourhood police team 01304
  • To report non-emergency incidents 101
  • To report a crime anonymously to Kent Crimestoppers 0800 555 111

Anti-Social Behaviour

As well as criminal damage / vandalism anti-social behaviour includes: threatening behaviour, graffiti, harassment, abandoned cars, neighbour problems, noise, dog fouling and fly tipping. For those who are fearful of reprisals for reporting such issue there is the opportunity to fill in a confidential report with Dover District Council. Contact the Anti-Social Behaviour Unit at Dover District Council on 01304 872220 (normal office hours) or press ASB to use the online DCC reporting system.